Monday, April 6, 2009

Pinecone Research - Open Registration

I know some people think paid surveys are a waste of time, but I thought I'd pass this link along anyway. I've been doing paid surveys since high school, and Pinecone Research is one of the best companies I've worked for. They send a couple of paid surveys every month, and they tend to be pretty interesting. If you're interested in registering with them, you can do so by clicking here.

I've been a member for about a year, and I've made around $75. When you're doing everything you can to make and save money, every little bit helps.

1 comment:

DH @ The Money Blog Revisited said...

I think paid surveys are a wonderful idea! I'd take loads of them myself, but I never seem to be eligible (they're often for U.S. residents only, and I live in Europe). I even checked out Pinecone Research! :) But alas, again in the upper left corner it said for U.S. residents only :( But I think it's a great idea! Keep taking them! :) Like you said, every little bit helps! :) I definitely agree with you on this! :)