Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend To Do List

C is visiting his family and friends in our hometown this weekend, so I'll be on my own. I really enjoy these quiet weekends to myself every so often.

I have a lot of things I need to do this weekend, so I'm making this list to help guide me:

Finish federal and state tax returns and mail them out - I actually took care of this one last night, but I still need to make copies of my returns and put them in the mail.
- Clean the apartment thoroughly - it's just gross right now
- Finish fact-checking assignment - it's due on Monday, and I'm almost done. There are just a couple of loose ends to tie up, I should be able to wrap it up in an hour or so.
- Start working on my baby booties knitting project again. I put it down when I got sick last month, and I haven't returned to it since. This baby will be born in a few weeks, so I need to get cracking. My goal is to finish the practice bootie this weekend.
-Work out a new savings plan - I got a raise this week (I'll write about this later) and I need to adjust my monthly savings plan to account for that. I'll also write about what I did with my bonus - don't worry, it was very responsible of me. ;)

Errands
- Stop by the Gap - seems like a weird goal for a pf blogger, I know, but I really need to update my wardrobe and I have a 30% off coupon. If there are any good sales, I could come home with some great deals. We'll see.
- Make a quick trip to Trader Joe's - 'cos you know that milk I left out for five hours the other day can't be in good shape, although I did try to re-refrigerate it.
- Go to the library to pick up items on hold

I should be able to get most of this done today, and the rest will have to come tomorrow before work.


No comments: