Monday, February 2, 2009

Quiet Weekend

This weekend was pretty relaxing. Actually, I think I slept for most of it.

Friday night, C and I went out to eat at a really delicious (and thifty) Italian restaurant. We came home and watched an episode of Mad Men, but after polishing off our complimentary bottle of wine from dinner, I'm pretty sure we were asleep by 11.


Saturday I spent a long time cleaning my apartment. I do this every Saturday afternoon, but since I went to visit my parents last weekend, it had been two weeks since the place had been cleaned. Gross. We stayed in pretty much all day/night, and finished watching season 1 of Mad Men, which is definitely my favourite show right now. I can't wait for season 2 to come out on dvd!  I think Pete Campbell is my favourite character.  His smarminess just makes me laugh.  



Yesterday I went grocery shopping and spent only $17 for a week's worth of groceries, plus snacks for my desk at work.  Woo hoo!  I had to work at the inn, so I missed the super bowl, not that I cared.  

No comments: